Saturday, October 18, 2008

photo framed



I purchased this photo from an online friend, something I've never done before. I'm getting braver in this internet purchasing world, and besides, Sean is not the ripoff artist type. I've always loved this photo ever since he first posted it. Its a view from Port Angeles,Washington in the direction of Vancouver Island where I live. Its a gorgeous photo and can be found here if you'd like to have a peek. If you're going to order one, I suggest getting something larger than the 8x10 I did, as this photo is meant to be viewed in its full glory.

As for the framing, I went to Michael's with the 40% off coupon for custom framing. It would have cost me $142 and I wasn't even blown away by the mat colour options they chose. So, I proceeded down the framing aisle and found one that I thought worked nicely with it. One day I should replace the glass with anti-glare glass so you can actually see the photo head-on when the lights are on.

Sean, if you read this, I hope you don't mind me displaying your photo on my blog. ......Not to worry, not many people find this blog anyway. haha
Posted by Picasa

No comments: