Friday, February 20, 2009

now that's some icicle

I have this problem. No matter how hard I turn off the water in the summer, there is always a constant drip. I thought this would be "ok" for the nearby Rhododendron but turns out it was killing it. Anyway, I can't fix the problem myself so I'm at the mercy of our maintenance crew (which is pretty much non-existant for the little things).

Every year we shut off main tap for outside water from inside the house so that the pipes don't burst if they freeze. That's still not good enough and there's still this constant drip. This became obvious in the height of winter when the drip was cold enough to freeze into a massive icicle.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cala said...

they finally came and fixed this in June. All it needed was a whole new brass tap. woohoo