Thursday, May 20, 2010

a woman's right

Has this happened to you?  

You pick out the clothes you're going to wear for the day and then hop into the shower. 

Once you're out of the shower you totally don't feel like wearing the clothes you just picked out 15 minutes ago?  What's up with that??

Happened to me again this morning.  Not sure why, really.  What happened in the shower to change my mind?  Sure, I got wetter (and cleaner) and now I don't want to put on clingy, warm clothes that I thought would be a good choice pre-shower.

It is a woman's right to change her mind, but even this change puzzles and slightly annoys me.  

What about those uber-organized women who choose their clothing the night before?  I'm pretty sure they stick to their choices or it would throw their whole morning out of whack.  Thank goodness I'm not that organized.

No comments: