Monday, October 27, 2008

Roloff Farms



We drove down to Portland recently in order to visit Roloff Farms as we are fans of the show Little People, Big World

I'm not one to be a celebrity follower or anything but its neat to watch this family of 4 children near my son's age and how they deal with life issues. Portland isn't that far away and I thought it would be something neat to do with my son. The farm is only open to the public in October while they sell pumpkins so we decided to head down there.

We ran into several family members while there and Nate even was mistaken for Jacob while he was there even though Nate is between the smallest & biggest son's size.

Since they were filming while we were there they made us sign this form if we allow our faces to appear on TV in an upcoming episode. Otherwise, they blank out the faces. Who knows if we'll actually be on an episode but for sure we'll be watching when they air the pumpkin episode next season.
oh....and we didn't buy a pumpkin - I didn't know if we'd be allowed back through the border with it as I'm pretty sure seeded fruits are not allowed so why take the chance.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

astranavigo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cala said...

well, I met him in person and have nothing but nice things to say about him. I saw the episode about the DUI and he was exhonerated. Everyone has issues, and I'm sure you are no exception.

Why come to someone's blog and post negative comments? I don't even know who you are, Will, because access to your profile is disabled.