Tuesday, January 26, 2010

how often do you change your bath towel?




Gotta ask you something. 


How often do you wash your bath towel?


You're presumably clean when you dry off with it so how dirty can it get?  I understand about molds or mildew but if you have a little heat on in the winter months it will dry out fairly quickly.  


My teenage son insists on a brand new towel each time he showers.


I am thrilled he's finally at the stage where he showers everyday without any reminders but a new bath towel every day?  It just seems wasteful to me, both water wise & detergent.  Not to mention the fact that I use a coin operated laundrymat.

Personally I use mine an average of 3 times before grabbing a new one.  



Maybe I should suggest he uses a smaller hand towel to dry off instead of the large beach-sized towels if he insists on a clean one every time.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)